Becoming a BSides Boise sponsor
Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor of BSidesBoise. Your support allows us to bring the most community-focused security conference to the Boise area. BSidesBoise is a two-day event providing fun and educational opportunities for technology enthusiasts, security professionals, and future generations through family and community-friendly activities.
BSidesBoise is hosted by 208Labs, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, and your donations may be tax deductible. If you would like to request a copy of the 208Labs 501(c)(3) certification letter, please contact us using the information provided.
Four sponsorship packages are available. Event booths are only available within the Gold and Platinum level of sponsorship.
Platinum - $2000
- All items in Gold package
- Logo on event staff t-shirts (for sponsors received prior to October 18)
- Extra mentions throughout the event
- Two (2) additional event passes (6 total)
- Exclusive Platinum package sponsor badges
Gold - $1000
- Includes all items in Silver package
- Logo on prominently placed banners (for sponsors received prior to October 18)
- Two (2) additional event passes (4 total)
- Event booth
Silver - $500
- Includes all items in Bronze package
- Logo on signage throughout the conference (for sponsors received prior to October 18)
- One (1) additional event pass (2 total)
Bronze - $100
- Mentions in media coverage (website, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- At least two mentions during the speaker day
- Logo presented on the website
- One (1) event pass (does not include extra training)
Please note: As this is an annual event, any extra funding will be held over to assist in planning and execution of the following year’s conference.
Donors who provide goods and/or services in lieu of cash will receive the sponsorship package commensurate with the total cash value of their donation. If you are interested in becoming an in-kind sponsor, please contact us directly.
Sponsor Registration Deadline
All sponsorship package fees must be paid before October 4, 2019.
To reserve a booth and placement on marketing and event materials, sponsors must submit a 25% non-refundable deposit. The remainder of the package cost is due prior to October 4, 2019.
All sponsor payments must be made with either ACH, cash, or check. Please make any checks out to "208Labs, Limited".